Sunday, July 28, 2013

Crossing that Bridge...

I've have completed the first two years of medical school and it was truly an amazing experience. I would not change one bit of the journey. Especially the people, school, and city! When I first embarked upon this journey I was excited and afraid about what the future held. If it wasn't for the people that I was surrounded with I would not have been as successful as I was. Special shout out to my ace J and Bossman. Their drive made me "go harder" than I would have by myself and I wish I could repay them for all of the intangibles that they instilled within me. Now we are "crossing the bridge" from the classroom to the patient's room and we are about to apply the knowledge that we have gained over the first two years. I'm excited!!!... and still a lil' scared about what the future holds lol. I'll keep you posted this time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment